Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a little about me...

ok. So a little about me. Wow. I hope you have the time to read this. lol. Ok so the day before I was supposed to graduate my very best friend was killed in a car accident. He was also supposed to sit beside me at gradutation. It liked to have killed me to sit beside that empty chair. This was supposed to be one of the happiest memories for someone, which turned out to be my saddest.
Then shortly after graduation I became pregnant. then at 16 weeks I went to a normal check up and found out I lost my baby. I had no cramps, no bleeding, nothing. The next day I had to go in and have a DNC. I was so depressed for a log time. It out a big strain on my relationship with my boyfriend. Now its been almost a year since all of that happened, and I am doing ok. I keep my faith in the Lord. He knows whats best. This past Mother's Day was really hard but I made it through. My boyfriend has been the best support ever!!!! Our 2 year annivarsary is coming uo on June 5th.
We have been through so much in 2 years that I know we can make it through it all. When we first started dating our relationship was tested because he is hispanic, and I am white. Well I come from a southern tradtional family, so they didn't really aprove. I told them though I love him and not about to give up on a relationship with him. It didn' go over every well, but after a few months they all accepted him. Now I believe they like him more than me. haha.
Life is full of hardships. We all handle them differently. In the end though we can make it through. You just have to keep faith. My life is turning around and for the better. Next monday I start class for Pharmacy tech. I will be done with that in sept. So you can always have a happy ending, even though this is no where near the end, but you know what I mean.
Have you had any hardships that were really hard? Or are you still facing them? Let me know how you made it through or are making it through. Maybe you can help someone else in a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment