Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dream vs. Reality

I heard a faint scream. I turn. Jake was laying on the floor with a knife in his heart. Horrified I look around and see Jake's girlfriend, Stacie, in the corner rocking back and forth. I run for the phone, but before I could grab it, Stacie jumps up, and knocks it to the floor breaking it. I look at her with horror struck eyes, not knowing what to do or say. I begin to look around the room looking for anything to use as a weapon to be able to escape. On the coffee table, which was 10 feet away, I saw a glass flower vase I could smash over her head. I hope I can out run her and not come to such madness. Even a murderer I would have a hard time to harm. I am not a voilent person. Stacie continues to stare at me with a calm face.

"I had to. they was going to kill him either way, but they planned on torturing him," she says as if she is talking about the weather. Stilll shocked I had no words. Of course they planned on killing us all, but we still had good chances of getting out of this! How could she? Her own boyfriend?! Thats when I seen it. The small black brand on the back of her wrist. Now all I knew was I had to run.











Ok back to reality:



Yes, that was my dream last night. I don't know who Jake and Stacie are, and certainly don't know who was after us. I also wonder what the brand on the back of Stacie's wrist meant? Sometimes don't you wish you just stay in dreamland? Its so much more interesting!!! Then you have to wake up and realize you are late to work. Then all you want to do is curl up in your covers and hide from the reality of the world and come out and face it when you are ready! To bad life doesn't work that way. Now I can't wait to go to sleep tonight to maybe go back to where I was about to run, for what reason I do not know. My dreams would make great books and movies. In my opinion anyway. What's your opinion? Do you have dreams like this? Or more interesting ones? Let me know maybe we can out them all together and make the best book and/or movie ever!!! Watch out Steven Spielberg...here we come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment